by Keila & Sukanya
Sport in Winter
Winter sports are very difficult, because people feel lazy at this time of year. It is especially important to keep up with your pace during Christmas and New Year celebrations. Is it good to do too much sport? Is this bad for your health? Do it a little less so as not to damage your heart. You may get hurt so be careful.
Recommended sports in winter:
- Running outdoors
- The gym to be warm
- And skiing
Cold increases the risk of muscle injury. The reason? Under the effect of cold, the diameter of our blood vessels decreases, resulting in less efficient irrigation of our muscles and organs. Result: the risk of injury is greater in winter.
Sport in Spring
Provided you are well prepared for it. Here are our tips for doing well in spring.
It is necessary to eat a balanced diet. Remember these few essential rules
- Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day,
- Limit as much as possible the consumption of processed products (cooked dishes, industrial products)
- Limit your consumption of meat to get protein. It can come from other sources (fish, eggs, dairy, soy…)
- Prefer whole grains (rice or whole wheat, oats, quinoa)
- Limit snacking
- Eat mineral-rich fish 2 or 3 times a week.
The recommended sports in spring are : running and cycling
Sport in Summer
To maintain your body before the beach, here are our tips
- Think about drinking water
- Clothing should be loose, ventilated, preferably light-colored.
- As for the shoes, they must allow a good aeration.
- Similarly, it is better to protect yourself from the sun with a hat.
- You should also apply sunscreen on your body and face.
Sport in Autumn
Our advice is to run with good pairs of sneakers. To prepare for a race, alternate phases of slow walking and fast walking. Once you have reached about 45 minutes of running, you can increase the pace. Eat well-balanced meals and drink plenty of water.
Thank you for reading and hopefully following our advice.
Résumé en français
Resumen en Español
Hola ! Deportes en invierno es muy difícil, porque usted es perezoso. ¿Es bueno hacer demasiado deporte? ¿Es malo para su salud? No tenga miedo de romper su corazón, puede ocasionar lesiones físicas, tenga cuidado.
Deportes recomienda en invierno es correr hacia afuera, El gimnasio para estar caliente, y el esquí. El riesgo de lesiones es mayor en invierno.
Deporte en primavera. Es necesario comer una dieta equilibrada. Deportes recomendados en primavera son correr y andar en bicicleta.
Deportes en verano. Recuerde que debe beber agua. La ropa debe ser suelta.
Deporte en otoño. Nuestros consejos : Se ejecuta con un buen par de baloncesto, 45 minutos de trote, se puede aumentar el ritmo. Coma bien equilibrada y beber mucha agua.
Source of the featured image: http://laligue03.org/sport/
Source of the other images: Google images.
This article was reviewed, edited and published by our English teacher, Ms Boyer.